The SRH440 Professional Studio Headphones from Shure provide exceptional sound reproduction and comfort.
Optimized for home and studio recording, SRH440 headphones reproduce accurate audio across an extended range.
Impedance, power handling and sensitivity are all calibrated for professional audio devices such as DJ mixers, mixing consoles, and headphone amplifier. Includes carrying bag and threaded 1/4" (6.3mm) gold plated adapter.
- Enhanced frequency response delivers accurate audio across an extended range
- Impedance and power handling optimized for perfomance with professional audio devices
- Adjustable headband and collapsible construction provide comfort and portability
- Bayonet clip securely locks detachable cable into ear cup
- Sensitivity: 105 dB
- Maximum Input Power: 500 mW
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 22 kHz
- Weight: 9.6 oz (272 g)
- Cable Length: 3 meters (9.84 ft)
- Cable Style: Detachable coiled oxygen-free copper
- Plug: Gold-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack + 1/4" (6.3mm) gold plated adapter
- lmpedance: 44 Ω
Read what people think about the SRH440.
Shure has been producing...
Read full text on CNET